Release of the new edition of the handbook "Labor Criminal Law"
- Created: 26 April 2021
The 3rd edition of the handbook Labor Criminal Law has been published by our colleague Dirk Petri!
In the business world, criminal law contexts are increasingly coming into focus. This practical volume comprehensively examines substantive and procedural issues on topics including:
- Criminal labor law issues related to the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Criminal labor law in the German Criminal Code (StGB) (including § 266a, including current case law on the statute of limitations) and labor protection-specific issues
- Offenses and misdemeanors standardized in ancillary laws: including ArbSchG, AUG and SchwarzArbG
- The reformed criminal data protection law
- Specific compliance issues
- Consideration of the draft Association Sanctions Act (VerSanG-E)
Numerous practical tips aid in further understanding these issues.