Data Protection Statement
1. The name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Neusser Street 99
50670 Cologne, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)221-912645 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)221-912645 - 45
Data Protection officer of verte|rechtsanwälte:
Neusser Strasse 99
50670 Cologne, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)221-912645 – 0
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.verte.net, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected automatically and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure the comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system safety and stability, as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Data Transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.,
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie, which occurs each time when a connection is made with the specific terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and a direct personal reference is excluded. The use of Google Analytics takes place in accordance with the requirements on which the German data protection authorities agreed with Google.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, including your IP address, and the processing and use of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the (also mobile) website, including your IP address, and the processing and use of this data by Google for your browser by clicking on this link. This procedure works until you delete your cookies using your browser settings. You must then renew the opt-out cookie.
You can find out about the purpose and scope of the data collection, the further processing and use of your personal data by Google, and your rights and setting options in this regard from the third party provider: Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
6. Google Maps
This page uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of presenting our online offers in an appealing manner and ease in retrieving the sites indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
7. Adobe Typekit
8. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent, once given to us, at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work, or our office.
9. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is made against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
10. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Topicality and Change of this Data Protection Statement
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://verte.net/datenschutz.html